4-1/4" (110MM) ViewLine GPS Speedometer 0-12 KNOTS/KMH/MPH - 8 to 16V Black Dial & Bezel
Based on the ViewLine housing concept, ViewLine gauges provides an ideal IP protection class, a modern appearance and high quality standards.
It provides many parameters in NMEA 2000® and there are several customization opportunities to meet specific customer demands.
- GPS signal quality, Course over ground (COG)
- UTC time (optional with external push button)
- Trip distance (optional with external push button),
- Trip time (optional with external push button)
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Embedded GPS antenna
- Robust and flexible design for versatile applications
- CAN capability (NMEA 2000®)
- Pointer for analog indication of Speed over Ground (SOG)
- Programmable speed alarm
- Fixed segment LCD
- Flush mount possibility
- Front side protection rating IP67
- Compass for Course over Ground (COG)
- 110 mm installation diameter
- 126 mm outer diameter
- 50 mm installation depth
- Reverse polarity protection
- 1x Telltale generic alarm
- 1x Telltale alarm (knots / kmh / mph)
Other people marked this product with these tags:
Veratron 4-1/4 (110MM) ViewLine GPS Speedometer 0-12 KNOTS/KMH/MPH - 8 to 16V Black Dial & Bezel
No reviews yet.