At techbuys.com, we are here to help you deal with any issues that might occur. As long as you meet the terms and conditions that are stated in our return policy you will most likely be able to make an exchange or return a product. Please note that not all items are covered by our returns policy and we reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Return Authorization (RA) Information
• Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
• All exchanges and/or returns are subject to approval. Although we would like to accommodate everyone, there are certain items that are not returnable, such as: ipods, software, hard-drives, and accessories just to name a few. Please contact one of our account executives if you should have any questions.
• All exchanges and returns require a RA (return authorization) number.
• An RA (return authorization) number must be requested within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise.
• After 7 days please contact the manufacturer directly.
• The return package must be received within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
• All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and have all accessories, blank warranty cards, and user's manual.
• 1-7 days: Customer is responsible for paying a mandatory 20% restocking fee, and is also responsible for paying all shipping and handling charges for both ways.
• Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
• Open box items are not eligible for return unless specified otherwise.
• Please refer to the manufacturers warranty agreement after the 7th day of receiving your equipment.
• Defective products are only exchanged and no refunds are authorized.
• techbuys.com will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit.
• Item or items not found to be defective: Minimum 1 hour labor at $75.00/hr.
• Missing or abused items: Cost to replace.
Special orders means items that we do not have in stock, and order them specifically for the customer after an order is placed by the customer and prepaid, occasionally the prices of special ordered items may change depending on the new cost we get from our vendors. Special ordered item(s) cannot be returned or cancelled at any circumstance after the order has been placed. If special order is canceled prior to delivery a 20% special order cancellation fee will apply.
techbuys.com personnel takes the utmost care in packaging your products for shipment. Occasionally, however a package may become damaged due to mishandling by a carrier. If you have received a damaged product please call our customer service department immediately for further assistance.
How do I request an RMA number?
• Contact our customer service department at 469-574-0240 between the hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, CST. or login to your account and generate a electronic request. Are requests are processed the next business day.
What should be done after the RMA is issued?
• Print out the RMA number directly from our web site.
• Attach the RMA number on the package, next to the return address.
• Return the complete package (include copy of invoice) to:
Attn: Service Department (RMA Number:_____)
Address will be given to you at the time the RA is Issued
RMA For Credit
• Refunds will be issued after verification of item/items received, checked and approved less any applicable fees.
RMA-Defective For Replacement
• Once item is received, checked and approved, a replacement item will be shipped out depending on the availability.
Defective For Replacement
• We at techbuys.com do our best to ship items that are free from defect. Since we receive merchandise directly from the manufacturer we may not know when an item is defective. Within the first week we will exchange the product for you at no additional cost. After the one-week grace period we will be happy to assist you in getting the problem resolved or you are welcome contact the manufacture directly.